Position: Asset Tracking Administrator Location: Ashford. Kent Salary: £18,000 £20,000 Type: Permanent - Part Time flexible hours Do you want an...
Start - TBC
Salary - £35,000pa to £42,000p/a
Hours - 40 hours per week Overtime is calculated at x 1.5 Monday - Friday, x 1.5 on Saturdays, x 2.0 for Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Location - Peterborough
Strategic and tactical management of Asset maintenance strategies for the Client portfolio; this remit is extended to the management and development of the clients, BMS systems and special projects.
The strategic and tactical management of the total Asset Maintenance portfolio including ownership of databases and all information necessary to provide a comprehensive solution and delivery model to the Client's specified requirements. Supporting Operational Teams in their delivery objectives via technical and management assistance, to own and drive the Account's ARMS process.
- Working with Account Director and Facilities Managers to develop an appropriate total maintenance strategy for each of the sites based on current and future scope
- Drive and take ownership of the asset and restoration strategy ensuring compliance with the Client's capital plans and Business Continuity Plans.
- Support and drive new operating initiatives and opportunities across the account and effectively implement any changes to the business
- Liaise with site management and other divisions with the design, management and delivery of revenue and capital projects including ownership of these assets at handover & implementation phase
- Identification, minimisation and eradication of risks through appropriate risk management including but not limited to: commercial risks, H&S risks for all parties and staff, operational risks for all parties
- Owner and maintainer of initiatives and achievements programme including recording of these initiatives and achievements
- Willingness to act as an AP for Confined Spaces after suitable training
- Provide support in the following areas to the Operational Teams: capital investment programming, critical plant replacement, disaster recovery, continuity planning, emergency procedures, strategic review of maintenance techniques including the potential to move toward condition-based maintenance, hand-held devices and other such practices, support of sites energy management programmes, and continuous review of in-house v sub-contracted services.
- Recognised engineering/technical qualification
- Good amount of experience within a similar role
- Smart, presentable appearance
- Highly Motivated with team working ethos
- Good interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Influential and enterprising with excellent problem solving skills
- An ability to deal energetically with a multi faceted demanding business
- Good command of the English language both orally and in writing
- Valid, full driving licence
- Good IT skills
- 25 days annual leave
- Auto enrol pension
- Company car