*** CALLING ALL CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERSTARS***Our well established client are one of the largest within the telecommunications industry and they are currently seeking retail sales advisers to join their teams across Kent!We are looking...
Customer Service Administrator - Huntingdon
Salary - £16,000 £18,500 - dependant on experience
Hours - Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm (flexible)
Location - Huntingdon
Start - ASAP
My client in Huntingdon is looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
This is a lovely place to work in a small close knit team in an office environment with other departments.
They are situated in a business park with parking right outside the office.
This is great for someone local to Huntingdon or in Peterborough being just a 25 minute drive away.
You will need some experience of the below responsinbilities.
- Scheduled Shipments
- Sales Order Entry
- Quoting via Telephone and E Mail
- Purchase Order Entry
- Invoice Queries and Credit Notes
- Price Queries
- Customer Queries/Customer service
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good Organiser
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Accurate with an eye for detail
- Can demonstrate works well under pressure
- Process driven
- Strong knowledge of PC applications and Internet
- Team Player
- Health Care Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Quarterly team building days out
- 33 days holiday including bank holiday!
Please only apply if you have relevant experience.
If you feel you are right for this role please apply below for further information!