Assistant Restaurant Manager - Leisure Facility £18K Huntingdon An Assistant Restaurant Manager is required for this leisure facility in Huntingdon. The site is popular...
Job title: Assistant Manager
Contract type: Permanent
Hourly rate/Salary: £18,000+
We are looking for an Assistant Manager for a well known coffee shop in Huntingdon. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the store and in the store Managers absence ensure that all tasks are completed to deliver great coffee to our customers all of the time.
- Immediate start
- Permanent contract
- Friendly working environment
- Full time role
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the team to deliver the best coffee experience to all customers
- Managing the stock and order systems for food and all consumables
- Training and coaching all team members at required
- Undertaking the role of Capo di Cafe
- Resolving all customer complaints
- Implementing all marketing updates
- Monitoring KPI's
- Enthusiasm to deliver outstanding customer service
- Friendly manner
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to engage with the team
- Ability to use own initiative
- Previous hospitality/retail experience
Click apply today. We promise to reply to every application within 7 days.