We are looking for a chef to join our very exciting and busy client within Solihull. With some amazing benefits and great development opportunities this...
Job title: Senior Chef
Contract type: Permanent/Part time
Hourly rate/Salary: £20,000 pro rata
Our client in Cambridge are looking for a Senior Chef to work alongside their Sous and Junior Chef within their hospice to provide meals for children, young people and venerable adults. you will be responsible preparing home cooked meals from a menu of delicious items.
- Immediate start
- Permanent contract
- 22.5hrs per week
- £20,000 pro rata
- Part time
- 7 day rota
Key responsibilities include:
- To prepare, cook and serve all types of meals/snacks for all staff, visitors and patients on site
- To further develop the catering facilities and the hospice
- Assisting with the planning of menus
- Ensure all products are correctly dated and food rotation systems are adhered to
- Running the kitchen on a day to day basis in the absence of the Head Chef
- Ability to organise own daily workload
- To ensure all work is carried out in line with Health and Safety, Food Hygiene and COSHH regulations.
- Health & Safety and Food Hygiene certificates
- Catering Diploma (not essential)
- Experience in running a kitchen
- Ability to cater for specific dietary needs
- Stock control experience
- High hygiene standards
- Personal pension plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Ongoing training
- Group Life Assurance
- Staff discount in on site salon and bistro
Click apply today. We promise to reply to every application within 7 days.