A leading Hotel company are seeking an experienced Breakfast Shift Leader to help run a High Quality Restaurant in Gerrard's CrossWith great salary on offer,...
Job Summary as Welder:
Set-up and operate conventional fabrication equipment and machine tools as necessary and required
Efficiently produce component parts for equipment and customer service requirements while maintaining the highest standards of safety and quality.
The company mainly works with TIG welding so you must be confident in working to a high standard finish with TIG.
There will be a weld test and interview process prior to being offered a start
Ideal candidate must be able to use the following:
- General hand tools
- Welders ( MIG and TIG)
- Plasma Cutting (hand held )
- Folding / forming / rolling / bending machines
- Guillotines and saw
- Spot welder
- Balancing machines
- One to three years' experience with fabrication equipment, and basic machine tools.
- High level mechanical aptitude.
- Able to perform accurate arithmetical calculations.
- Must be able to plan ordinary work from drawings, sketches, templates or from specific verbal instructions.
- Competitive Salary Package
- A full-time position
- The ability to work in an established market leading international company
- A work environment where we value individual initiatives
- Shift work with Allowance
- Career progression
If you feel you have the relevant experience required please submit your CV to Blue Arrow