We are currently recruiting for a Facilities Services Manager to work in a prestige solutions company that provide real estate and workplace solutions across the...
As a Service Engineer you will be responsible for the technical management of customer product creation, realisation and improvement to meet customer expectations
The primary function of the Technical Service Engineer is to manage the process of customer product & quality realisation, provide technical support to customers, liaise with customers on specification, product performance and product development & provide contributions to the technical service group, reporting to the Technical Service Senior Engineer.
- Silicon wafer technology management & realisation
- Communication and control of corporate and strategic customer technology requirements to the appropriate sites/departments.
- Introduction, trial and advanced planning co-ordination of modified or new technologies at customer sites.
- Transfer of technical information relating to customers to appropriate plants and departments through verbal and written communication.
- Development of a Technical understanding of relevant types of silicon wafer manufacture & realisation within customers' process.
- Evaluate priority level of reported complaints and manage them accordingly to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Perform the relevant analyses needed for the investigation.
- Drive and coordinate the investigations with different global functions (Research & Development, Quality Engineering, Operations) and suppliers when applicable.
- Provide customer with investigation report when applicable, and close out complaint in the system, ensuring timeliness of complaints closure.
- Collaborate to manage and follow up the department related KPIs.
- Initiate and control the problem resolution process using appropriate processes (8D, Six Sigma) and related tools.
- Conduct/coordinate Quality Audits, incorporating customer feedback and investigation information.
- Co-ordinate change in line with plant quality systems.
Qualifications(Education and Experience required)
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Quality, Manufacturing or related technical field/equivalent industry experience.
- Greater than 3 years' experience working within a manufacturing environment with customer facing tasks.
- Preferable to have experience of semiconductor industry.
Skills and Capabilities:
- High degree of technical aptitude with a demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Good Knowledge in quality planning tools to include, but not limited to: FMEA, Flow Chart, Control Plan and Risk Assessment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, and oral/written communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to resolve conflicts.
- Strong personal computer skills in data analysis and Microsoft Office software applications (Examples: Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Results-oriented and demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet critical deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong initiative and ability to be assertive and persistent in meeting time lines.
- Strong planning and organization skills with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to travel up to international locations as required.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience required please send Blue Arrow your CV