Due to an increase in business Blue Arrow are currently looking for bar and waiting staff for various temporary bookings across Aberdeen and the surrounding...
The key requirements for the successful Events Operations Manager are:
- 2 Years previous experience in Hotel Management.
- Experience of running Weddings, Functions and Events.
- Knowledge of Labour laws, Safe Food Handling, Safety & Security.
- Good people management skills, communication and listening skills.
- Must be internally motivated and detail oriented and have a passion for teaching others.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings and nights.
- Drivers licence will be required.
- Personal Licence holder preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
Salary / Benefits
- Salary dependant on experience
- Meals and uniform will be provided
- Short term accommodation can be provided
Hours: Notionally 40 hours per week with flexibility according to the demands of the post
If you have the skills and experiences requested then please send your CV in to Kate Garnier. If you would like to discuss this opportunity then please do not hesitate to call Blue Arrow Aberdeen on 01224621200. AGY.