Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for HGV Class 1 drivers for a well-established Burton client of Blue Arrow. You will be working for a...
Pay Rate - £12.82- £23.04 per hour (LTD)
Working pattern - Days, Afternoons and Nights.
Contract - Ongoing all Year Round
Location - Hams Hall, Minworth, Erdington
- FREE CPC Courses
- No overnight stays
- No multi-drops
- Weekly Pay
- Instant access to Blue Arrow's online training portal
- Instant access to online retail discounts
- Automatic entry and consideration for Blue Arrow's monthly Superstars recognition scheme
Blue arrow are currently looking for class 1 Day/Afternoon/Night drivers for our blue chip company based in Hams Hall Distribution Park, Birmingham. Also other locations are Minworth and Erdington This is an ongoing position that operates all year round (not seasonal work)
This work is all automotive inter-factory chauffeur work with no manual/handball all you will need to do is reverse onto the bay and open your curtain.
The role itself is delivering automotive car parts into manufacturing customers across the country you will be given and trained how to use there interactive handheld devices to ensure you are not overloaded with paperwork.
Typical shift length is between 10-12 hours long.
You will be required to complete an assessment which will be paid for after completing a qualifying period. They do have night assessment slots available.
- Full valid UK manual C&E driving license (large Goods Vehicle Class 1)
- Hold a full Driver Certificate of Professional Competence
- Digi Tacho Knowledge
- Less than 6 penalty points on your license.
To Apply for this role please press the apply now button or alternatively call 01283 537660 or text "hgv1" to 07881 333336 for more information