Job Title: Class 1 HGV DriverLocation: PatchwaySalary: £10.80p/hJob Type: Temp to Perm Blue Arrow Bristol are currently recruiting for a Class 1 HGV Driver in the Patchway area. Key...
Blue Arrow are delighted to be working alongside one of world's largest tyre manufacturing companies in the recruitment of HGV Class 1 drivers to work all year round for one of the UK's largest distribution companies based in Barton under Needwood, Burton.
This is a fantastic opportunity for both new and experienced Class 1 drivers looking for consistent work year round.
A little bit about the role:
- Nationwide deliveries to customers and distribution centres
- Variety of start times, based on timed deliveries to customers
- Handballing of goods will be required on certain deliveries
- Weekend overtime available when required
- Consistent work throughout the year
- Minimum of 8 hours paid
- Friendly working environment
- Free on site parking
The pay rates:
- Days: £12.00 - £13.00
- Nights: £15.00 - £16.00
- Minimum 8 hours paid
What we require:
- Full valid UK manual C&E driving license, Class 1
- Hold a full Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC)
- Digi Tacho card
- Less than 6 penalty points on your license (ideally a clean license is preferred but not essential)
- This contract WILL require handballing of goods so being physically fit or used to manual labour is a must
- Flexibility regarding start times
- Punctual and willing attitude
If this is the role that you are looking for or if you have any queries regarding the role, please click apply now button or call Sam on 07912970326. Alternatively, if you know anybody who will be interested in this role or want a call back yourself, please text "Barton" to 07912970326.