An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Catering/Bar Manager to join a well-established company in Lichfield. The ideal candidate must have a passion for food and can...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Catering/Bar Manager to join a well-established company in Lichfield. The ideal candidate must have a passion for food and can work on their own initiative in a busy kitchen and bar.
The position is 5 days over 7 and is a full time permanent position.
About Our Client
Our client is a world leader in Food and Facilities Management services. The successful applicant will be working for a community lead company who have a real passion for what they do they have strong values and are proud to be diverse and unique.
For the role of Catering/Bar Manager you will be expected to:
· Set high standards of food quality and consistency
· Prepare and cook fresh food
· Ensure that all dishes are prepared in a timely fashion
· Ensure you maintain excellent Health & Safety awareness
· Maintain kitchen standards
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Catering/Bar Manager:
- Demonstrates great attention to detail
- Has a great work ethic and is a team player
- Has the ability to work well under pressure
- To have experience in catering management and bar experience. It is a necessary requirement to have experience working a bar and handling management responsibilities.
Is well organised and possess excellent communication skills. Time keeping is very important in such a busy industry and job role.
Apply for this job
Click the Apply button below or contact Natalie Jones on 01283537660 quoting job reference KF040703S