One of Derbyshire's most vibrant and fun companies are recruiting for a sales person to book appointments and develop relationships with clients. We are able...
We're looking for positive and compassionate advisors who have a passion for delivering excellent customer service. Working for one of the most presitgous clients in Burton, with an immediate start.
- Answering inbound calls efficiently, offering a high standard of customer service
- To make outbound calls to customers ensuring accurate data is taken
- Arrange appointment's on behalf of the customer
- Ensure all date is accurately recorded on the correct database
- To meet agreed quality and service delivery targets
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be able to demonstrate effective use of relevant I.T Systems.
- Must be able to take ownership of work tasks and show passion to maintain high customer service standards.
- Must be able to deal with queries and concerns with sensitivity and understanding.
- Must be a team player and support co-workers where help is needed.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidates must have a GCSE in English and Maths at a Grade C or above OR have a NVQ in Customer Service.
Apply for this job:
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply online or call the Burton Branch on 01283 537660 and ask for Natalie