Permanent Chef required for exciting New Garden Centre Cafe in Walsall. We are looking for an energetic and passionate person to join our really busy, fast...
- A global player in the contract catering industry that supply catering and facility services to various sites throughout the UK and they are currently recruiting for a chef for their site in Salisbury. This company offers excellent benefits and opportunities to progress.
- As a Head Chef you will work Monday - Friday catering for large numbers with a great hourly rate of £11p/h. All overtime is paid time on top of the 37.5 hour a week contract. All shifts will be straight usually either 6.00 - 14.00 or 11.00 -19-00 and every weekend off
- The ideal Head Chef will have at least 3years experience in professional kitchens and be able to work in a fast paced environment and under pressure
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef Qualifications or are essential. Basic Food Hygiene Certificate is also advantageous
- A great hourly rate of £9p/h with overtime paid for any extra hours over 37.5 per week. Christmas and New Year off. All straight shifts and excellent career progression in this national company
How to Apply:
- To apply for this role, please click the
- " button.
- If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow please send thorough a CV to email@example.com or call 01635 34949.