Blue Arrow is looking for experienced Warehouse Operative's for our manufacturing client based in Exeter Sowton area. Location: Exeter Sowton Pay: Standard Days £8.21ph...
- Moves material to and from storage and production areas and delivery vehicles by forklift, hand and other equipment.
- Working in the finishing area so cleaning, polishing, packing and getting ready for despatch. Heavy, hard and intense work.
- Attaches identifying tags to material and/or marks them with pertinent information.
- Hangs/takes down racks of material using specific training methods.
- Moves materials through the recycling process.
- Cleans material as specified by the customer.
- Carries out general housekeeping duties such as sweeping and picking up discarded material.
- Assists in proper loading of customer material.
- Follows all safety rules and practices.
- Maintains equipment and work environment
- Consists of smoke, irritating particular impurities, chemical fumes and hot and cold temperatures.
Majority of the time is spent standing, walking, stooping, reaching, and bending. Must be capable of lifting up to 50 lbs, must have good eye to hand coordination. Available to work overtime where required, total of 40-60 hours per week
Pay: £9.50ph, with overtime at enhanced rate
Shift: Night shifts,
22:00-06:00 Monday through to Thursday night
To apply, submit your CV or contact Blue Arrow in Exeter for more details about this role.