Are you a passionate Retail Sales Consultant who is looking to kick-start their career in a supportive company who is known for enhancing abilities through...
Sales Account / Project Manager
Blue Arrow have an exciting opportunity for 2 driven and enthusiastic Sales Account / Project Manager's to join our Innovative and Creative client based in South Devon.
The core business, having been established for almost 30 years, are a leader in the design, manufacture and print of display products spanning across many Industries Internationally. The business is built around a strong e-commerce website combined with working on large accounts with prestigious well known international brands.
The business has grown rapidly in the last 6 years and encompasses 3 different manufacturing facilities, and 10 separate brands.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity within a fast paced, innovative and creative working environment in Devon.
The Role and You
Role & Requirements:-Essential
- Must be both technically and commercially minded
- Strong knowledge of the full sales cycle
- Proven track record in sales project management
- Management and maximisation of existing account customers including business development and relationship management
- Manage and convert new business leads/enquiries
- Liaising with the technical and production teams to manage the full sales process
- Office based initially, but will need to travel to meet with clients and discuss projects on site from time to time
- Dynamic, Driven Individual
- Energetic and Ambitious
- Proactive and Agile
Role & Requirements:-Desirable
- Previous background of retail POS sales
- Project Management experience either within a retail or design agency environment
- Previous experience in project design and costing's within a sales role
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
Strong career prospects for development within an Industry leading Company
21 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, this entitlement will increase with long service days added
Christmas company closure
- Free parking, Tea and Coffee
If you feel you have all the necessary attributes and experience to excel in this role then please submit your CV or call Jodie Tate for a confidential chat on 01392 424733 to be considered for this exciting opportunity with an employer of choice in Devon.