Do you want to be part of a team offering great customer service? Do you want a role in a Contact Centre that doesn't involve...
Customer Service Advisor - On Site Sheffield
We have an exciting new opportunity available within the Sheffield Area. If you are actively looking for a new challenge within the Customer Service sector, this might be the one for you!
Job title: Customer Service Advisor - (ON-SITE)
Start Date: 4/12/2023
Pay: £10.90 per hour, paid weekly
Location: Sheffield, S4 7TL
Hours: Monday-Friday across 8:30am-5:30pm, 37.5 hours Per week
What will you deliver?
Following a full 3 weeks of training, this permanent role of Customer Service Advisor will require you to:
* Work in our super-friendly Sheffield city centre location, you'll learn how to handle enquiries from both potential and current customers.
* Learn as much as you can about our products and services. The more you know, the better you'll do!
* Undertake full training before you start taking calls. We will continue providing you with one to one coaching and ongoing support throughout your journey with us.
* Understand our customers' needs and try to find a suitable solution for them.
* Build a rapport with our customers and focus on delivering the right package to the right customers.
What can we offer you?
In this role, you would have the opportunity to add real value from the outset and for a company that is a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
* 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday. No evenings or weekends.
* You'll also benefit from FREE on-site parking at our Sheffield office.
* 20 days' holiday (rising to 24) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
* Access to Capita Perks at work scheme entitling you to amazing discounts, offers and services across hundreds of market leading retailers, outlets, restaurants, and Gyms.
* Weekly and monthly incentives where you can win vouchers, early finishes, days off and more
* The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
Who are we looking for?
* Customer service experience in call centre or retail (essential).
* Excellent telephone manner.
* Confident and effective communicator.
* The ability to solve customer problems and seek guidance if required to resolve the issue.
* Excellent spoken and written English skills.
* Ability to work in a team.
* I.T literate.
All successful applicants will be subject to vetting checks.
Please ensure a prompt application for consideration along with an updated CV.
Blue Arrow is proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and is committed to helping find great work opportunities for great people.