Foston, South Derbyshire (DE65)
Full Time, Permanent
Our client is a leading designer and manufacturer of caravan and motorhome accessories and technology. Blue Arrow are looking for an individual to join a small office team based in Foston, just outside of Derby.
In your role you will be joining a small and friendly team where you will be working as a team to assist customers when they are experiencing an issue or a fault. This will include:
- Giving recommendations
- Problem solving
- Answering queries and responding to customers in a timely and professional manner
- If resolution can not be found remotely, organizing parts to be sent or a fitter to assist in person.
- A solid knowledge of electricals or mechanics. Full training is given for this role however a basic degree of understanding is essential to be built upon. This can be from prior working experience or a genuine personal interest.
- Ability to absorb and understand information quickly.
- Ability to manage own workload
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office
- Confident communicator with ability to build rapport with customers on the telephone and written.
- Experience using SAP business' One
Hours of Work:
2 week rotation:
Week 1: 08:30-17:00
Week 2: 09:00- 17:30
Saturdays: 09:00 - 13:00 (At least 1 per month paid at 2x overtime rate)
Holidays: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
Includes 3 day Christmas shut down
Please note this role is based on site at our clients HQ in Foston and you must be able to commute to this location
Blue Arrow is proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and is committed to helping find great work opportunities for great people.