Customer Service Advisor
Location - Alfreton
Pay - £11.58p/h
Hours - Tuesday - Saturday 9am till 5pm and working one late evening a week 1pm till 9pm
-Please note this contract is 12 months fixed term.
If you always put the customer first and have a passion for helping people and creating an outstanding customer experience, then you could be the perfect fit for this role of Customer Support Advisor.
Your natural problem-solving and people skills will be highly valued by your customers, colleagues, and organisation in this role.
As a Digital Customer Support Advisor you will have:
* The ability and motivation to work to set key performance indicators (KPls) and performance targets
* The ability to work well under pressure, manage your own workload, and have the ability to prioritise the tasks that are the most important.
* The ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
* Excellent communication - oral and written and a good telephone manner
* Excellent listening skills
* An ability to be empathetic to the customer.
* Have a natural desire and passion to help customers and come to an efficient resolution with an ownership of the customer's problem
* Ability to work between multiple operating systems.
* Basic computer literacy and keyboard skills
* A good knowledge of basic Microsoft Word, Excel and familiarity with using the internet
As a Digital Customer Support Advisor you will be:
* Efficient and accurate in your work
* Positive and approachable in your manner
* A good team player
* Enthusiasm to develop your skills and knowledge
* Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas and processes
* Complete telephony, digital and admin-based tasks to service customer queries, this will involve live chats, social media, telephone and mail.
* Provide an outstanding customer service experience by managing various inbound queries that could relate to anything specific to the business, team and/or sector you're working in
* Ensure you are providing each and every customer with an enjoyable customer service experience, by providing a high level of customer care and attention at all times
* As a representative of the company, you will contribute to the lasting impression a customer will have and so it is important that you consistently demonstrate the values and behaviours of the business you're working for to ensure their service experience leaves a positive lasting impression
* Build long-lasting professional relationships with customers that will exceed their expectations and you will demonstrate this in managing both inbound and/or outbound customer queries
* Complete data entry and processing; you will maintain data entry protocols and carefully record other information throughout your day
* Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues.
* Attend meetings with your team members and supervisor.
* Create and interpret reports.
* Contribute to the continuous improvement of the business you're working for by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities for improvement to the processes you use.
Why should you apply and benefits?
* This is a great opportunity to work and support within a fantastic organisation, where other working opportunities may also become available. This would suit individual's looking for long term temporary or immediate work, with the chance of permanent employment.
* Free on-site parking is also available
* On-site canteens and other on-site facilities available
* Up to 33 days holiday after successful period
* Dedicated consultant to support you throughout your assignment
* Blue Arrow Super Star of the month awards
* Blue Arrow App to manage your schedule and hours
If you have a car and are flexible with travel great! If you're limited to public transport, there are bus routes available however you must have flexibility in this due to the location. Our client is based in the Somercotes area of Alfreton.
The Next Stage:
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - please click apply and we will review your application.
Blue Arrow is proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and is committed to helping find great work opportunities for great people.