Blue Arrow is proud to be working with a market leading family business with over 30 years' experience manufacturing safety footwear. They are looking for an Internal Sales Account Manager (Alfreton, Derbyshire) to look after our resellers and distribution partners day to day. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, family business that has huge drive to take business to the next level.
What benefits are included in this Internal Sales Account Manager
* Flexible working hours
* 20 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Onsite parking
* Generous Pension Scheme
* Training and Development opportunities.
* Company Discounts.
What is involved in this Internal Sales Account Manager role?
Salary: £27,500 - £30, 000 + bonus (dependant on experience)
Hours: Full Time Permanent
8:00 - 16:30 or 9:00 - 17:30
Monday - Friday with some flexibility offered
What duties are included in this Sales Account Manager role?
* Looking after an allocated certain customer segment within our distribution partners from an internal position, updating account information for each distributor and sending them product information that they request.
* Supporting our distributors by way of sending out product literature and offering recommendations.
* Cold calling customers with cross selling opportunities.
* Conducting gap analysis on resellers using our Business Intelligence platform.
* Developing product portfolios to advise customers on new stock and availability.
* Processing sales orders, booking meetings for the field sales managers and directors to meet with distributors and answering the phones.
What will you bring to this Internal Sales Account Manager role?
* 3+ years' experience in a busy telephone-based account management role, product background preferred and ideally in a company that sells via distributors.
* A natural ability to pick up new systems, and a strong understanding of Microsoft Office and IT
* Exceptional written and verbal communication
* Passion and enthusiasm to make things happen and have the courage to take measured risks
* Strong analytical skills with an ability to spot trends in customer monthly spends and ordering.
* Career Orientated, proving strong ownership skills.
* Ideally you will have experience running customer facing review meetings and conducting presentation; Willingness
to attend all expenses paid trade events and customer meetings; A recognised qualification in Customer Service/Sales.
How do I apply for this Internal Sales Account Manager role?
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
Blue Arrow is proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and is committed to helping find great work opportunities for great people.