Blue Arrow Derby is proud to be working in partnership with a leading provider of business process services. They are looking to recruit Senior Pension Administrators to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
This is a remote position and can be carried out from anywhere in the U.K.
Why should you apply for this Senior Pensions Administrator role?
- Remote Working
- Flexible Working hours
- Financial: Competitive salary, Welcome Bonus (up to £1,500), Discounted shopping
- Health: Pension, Life assurance, Cycle2work scheme, maternity and parental leave, access to Employee Network groups (which represent every strand of diversity & allows employees to connect).
About The Senior Pensions Administrator Role
Working as part of and to support the Pensions Solutions team alongside quality-checking the work of junior colleagues and mentoring them as they learn and develop. Continuously challenge the activities both inside and outside of the team to ensure highest standard of customer service to clients is being delivered.
What does this Senior Pensions Administrator role involve?
Hours: Working Day is 8am-6pm. Monday-Friday. Standard Core Hours. 9am-5.30pm. Can be flexible as needed based on a 40hr week.
Salary: £32,000 - £42,000 (based on experience) + £1,500 welcome bonus
What duties will this Senior Pensions Administrator role involve?
- You will process all work in accordance with the active management protocols.
- You will handle complex cases and conducting stress tests.
- Authorise scheme records and events.
- Scrutinise calculations and processes to ensure they are thorough, cost-effective and efficient.
- Identify and address complaints.
- Challenge both internal and external activities to improve the customer experience.
What will you bring to this Senior Pensions Administrator role?
- Previous experience as a Pensions Administrator is essential.
- In depth experience working on Defined Benefit (DB) Pension Schemes.
- Experience working in both pensions administration and work management systems.
- An ability to coach, train, develop and mentor junior members of the team, using your expertise, insights, and knowledge.
- A high level of proficiency in using Microsoft 365
- You're a detail-oriented, accurate person who approaches work with flexibility and a level head when managing multiple tasks within varying demands and deadlines.
How do I apply for this Senior Pensions Administrator role?
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
Please note if your application is successful the below vetting checks will need to be successfully completed before you are able to start in this role. This process can take 4-6 weeks.
- Basic DBS Check
- Financial Probity Check
- 2 years Referencing
Blue Arrow is proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and is committed to helping find great work opportunities for great people.