Blue Arrow is proud to be working in partnership with our excellent client who specialise as provider of business services to various companies, and they are looking for several Pensions Administrators (DB Pension Scheme experience needed) to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
This role is remote/working from home opportunity but previous experience as a pension's administrator with DB pension scheme experience is essential.
About The Pensions Administrator Role
Our client is looking for experienced, detail-oriented Pension Administrators to join the Pensions Solutions team. You will be part of a team that plays a key role in administering their members' plans throughout different periods of their lives, like preparing for retirement, or supporting families with arrangements following a difficult life event.
HOURS: Mon-Fri (40 hours per week) Working day hours are 8:00am - 6:00pm however standard hours usually are 9:00am - 5:30pm but some flexibility will be needed.
Our client values a work life balance and can therefore offer flexible working once you've completed training (up to 12 weeks).
The two options are:
- Condensed full-time hours over 4 days with one day off in the week. You will have an option to choose the day you will have off each week and although we can't guarantee your first option we will endeavour to try and accommodate.
- Flexible hours Monday to Friday, as long as you can work your core hours between 10am and 2pm you can make the rest of your hours up in the day for example you may want to go to the gym every day 2-4pm and make them 2 hours back later in the day.
SALARY: £27,000 - £37,000 (dependant on experience, and skillset) + £1,500 welcome bonus (subject to T&C's).
What will you be doing within the Pensions Administrator role?
* Creating, and maintaining, consistent and accurate scheme records and events
* Meeting and exceeding set key performance indicators and quality standards
* Providing excellent customer service to all clients, members and third parties
* Amending policies, and offering general advice to members
* Liaising with Senior Pension Administrators to ensure work is of a high standard and is compliant with regulations.
* Participating in and promoting good team communications
* Supporting less experienced members of the team
What will you bring to the Pensions Administrator role?
* Previous experience in working with DB Pensions Schemes is essential.
* At least 1 year's previous experience as a pension administrator
* Experience with DC Pension Schemes is desirable.
* Delivering excellent customer service is essential for this role.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent numeracy skills, with a GCSE grade C or above in Maths or equivalent
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* Strong accuracy and attention to detail
Why should you apply for the Pensions Administrator role?
Working for our client doesn't just mean creating better outcomes for their clients. Our client encourages all colleagues to be who they want to be. You'll have the freedom and flexibility to progress your career and expand your skillset - with a variety of opportunities to do so in countless sectors throughout the business - and to work in a way that best suits you.
So, if you're looking for an opportunity to advance your career and make a real impact on both business and wide variety of clients, this could be the role for you.
Other benefits also include:
* A competitive salary
* Work from home opportunities - offering ways of working based on what suits an individual's needs and circumstances, so are open to discussing any requests for flexible working arrangements.
* Flexible working options
* IT equipment provided.
* 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave.
* Company matched pension.
* Life assurance
* Cycle2work scheme
* 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks, and more.
* Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle-from discounts on retail, socialising, to travel, technology, and health and wellbeing.
* Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity, and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform.
How to apply for the Pensions Administrator role?
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
Please note if your application is successful the below vetting checks will need to be successfully completed before you are able to start in this role. This process can take 4-6 weeks.
* Basic DBS Check
* Financial Probity Check
* 2 years Referencing.
Blue Arrow is proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and is committed to helping find great work opportunities for great people.