Contract type: temporary ongoing
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00 with early finish on Friday's 16:30
Hourly rate: £10.42
Location: Derby, City Centre
We are currently recruiting for experienced Administrators to work for one of our clients within an Education sector in Derby.
We are looking for someone with exceptional organisational, time management and problem-solving skills. If you're someone who gets great satisfaction from resolving issues and streamlining processes, then don't hesitate to apply for the role of Administrator today.
As an Administrator you will have:
* A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office package including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams
* Professional verbal and written skills
* Flexibility and ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
* A confident, professional phone manner and ability to answer calls with ease
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent IT skills
* A high level of accuracy - editing and proofreading
* The ability to be both proactive and reactive in a timely and professional manner
* Team work and ability to work independently
* A methodical and organised approach to work
* Updating administrative system accordingly
As an Administrator, day-to-day duties will often depend on the departments needs. But common tasks will include making sure all relevant administrative duties are taken care of so the business can run smoothly. This will usually include:
* General administrative tasks
* Arranging online interviews over Teams
* Screening applicants
* Taking phone calls
* Creating reports and organising data
* Sorting through and processing information
* Processing any time-sensitive requests
* Understanding and interpreting data at a basic level
* Maintaining and updating information held on a data base
* Scheduling and prioritising allocated work on a daily basis
* Learning the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output
* Reading, replying to and following up emails
* Articulating and maintaining good working relationships with colleagues and clients
* Previous experience in Administrator or similar roles
* Experience in using Microsoft Teams
* IT skills
* Ability to work to targets
Blue Arrow is a Nationwide Agency based throughout the UK we have branches in all locations work is always on offer. A lot of our candidates who are registered with us enjoy working for Blue Arrow due to the flexibility around shifts, and we can offer both ongoing and short-term assignments. Another great reason is that you get paid a great hourly salary along with every hour worked, Some of our candidates have gained permanent roles with their perfect companies due to working in ongoing assignments and then offered permanent contracts and most importantly you are paid on time and on a weekly basis.
* Great pay rates and weekly pay
* your very own App and portal to accept shifts on the go, and submit timesheets
* Dedicated consultant
* Chance to gain more hours around current jobs and commitments.
* ongoing work in majority of our clients
* Company pension scheme
How to apply:
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - please click apply and start your registration process. Please note, for us to deal with your application efficiently please apply online and we will review your application within 48 hours.
Blue Arrow is proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and is committed to helping find great work opportunities for great people.