Sales Account Manager 35k-38k Sidcup Monday to Friday 37.5 hour week100% Site based in SIDCUP KENTTo drive key accounts within a designated market, using effective...
Blue Arrow Derby is proud to be working in partnership with a global manufacturer of anti-vibration and thermal management equipment. They're looking to recruit a Sales Manager (Heanor, Derbyshire) to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
Why should you apply for this Sales Manager role?
There are many benefits to joining this team, a few of which are listed below:
- HEALTH (Subsidised private healthcare, life insurance scheme, wellbeing programme)
- FACILITIES (Electric charging stations for cars, bike to work scheme, uniform)
- GROWTH (extensive training for all employees, development programmes)
- FINANCIAL (company discounts, generous pension scheme (7.5% employer contribution/5% minimum employee contribution), 30 days of holiday).
What does this Sales Manager role involve?
Hours: 40 hours (Monday - Friday)
Salary: 45,000 - 50,000 + annual bonus
What duties will be included in this Sales Manager role?
- To successfully lead, manage and develop a team towards achieving and exceeding personal and company focused objectives and financial targets.
- Establish collaborative relationships and negotiate long-term framework agreements with Key Original Equipment Manufacturer clients to ensure fixed horizon for prices, terms of payment and projected revenue.
- Manage internal management systems, mentor, and hold meetings relative to the expansion of the customer base and strategise long term plans for growth.
- Maintain staffing levels (including recruitment) within the department.
- Prepare annual sales budget figures for directors' authorisation.
- Attend client meetings as necessary for sales presentations.
- Review sales trends, monitor account performance and identify up selling opportunities for products and services.
- Lead generation
What will you bring to this Sales Manager role?
- Minimum 5 years' experience in B2B ideally OEM (industrial) sales experience.
- Have a positive mindset and innovative/creative ideas.
- Experience in Business development and key account management.
- Experience with CRM and ERP systems.
- Experience working for a manufacturing company who specialise in Oil, Gas and Power generation.
How can I apply for this Sales Manager role?
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
Blue Arrow is proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and is committed to helping find great work opportunities for great people.