Receptionist / Call Handler
£15.00-18.00 per hour (PAYE)
30 hours per week, over 5 days (Mon-Fri)
3 months temporary, with possibility of extensions
As a call handler you will be responsible for booking appointments for claimants into nurse clinics, managing and updating the booking system.
* Reception duties, maintaining front reception area.
* Provide administration support.
* Managing inbound calls and follow up calls where required.
* Book claimants into nurse clinics (no cold calling).
* Providing a professional service to all claimants and visitors to site.
Minimum Criteria & Skills
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
* Previous call handling or receptionist experience (1-3 years)
* Pass at C or above for Maths and English Language at GCSE or equivalent.
* Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
* Able to work well under pressure and meet targets.
* Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
* Computer literate
* Excellent customer service skills and a positive, customer focused attitude
* Reception / call handling experience in a medical setting
If you are interested in flexible work and feel that you meet the above criteria then please apply online today.
Blue Arrow is proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and is committed to helping find great work opportunities for great people.