Warehouse Pickers & Packers - Derby City Centre x10
Chance of earning £418.58 per week before tax
Immediate inductions happening next week.
Shift patterns 4 on 4 off will include weekends working 7am till 6pm paid for 10.5 hours a day after breaks
What can your new role offer you?
- Fantastic pay rate of £11.39 before overtime if offered.
- Free on site car parking
- Friendly and welcoming environment
- Fantastic clean warehouse
- Fantastic overtime rates from £14.81p/h up to £17.09
- Perfect location
- A real genuine opportunity to gain a permanent contract after 19 weeks
- Dedicated consultant from Blue Arrow
- Nominations to superstar of the month
- Contributed into pensions
- Holiday pay
The Job Role
To start with you will be required to pack orders into sets delicately due to the products. If you have ever completed stock takes or used hand held scanners this will prove to be advantageous, as there are roles available and the more experience you have the flexible it will be.
A lot of the role will be repetitive and you will be on your feet for the duration of the shift.
This particular warehouse is located just under 20 minutes away from the Derby intu centre. There is also free car parking on site. It is located close to Pentagon island just off Nottingham road. Fantastic location for anyone looking to save money on travelling and petrol.
Pay & shift Information
To start with the hourly rate starts at £11.39 per hour, this will be paid weekly.
Overtime, is paid at a higher rate starting from £14.81 per hour, up to £17.09
Shifts are working 4 days on 4 days off perfect for anyone looking for extra days off in the week. Shifts are working 7am till 6pm, you will be paid for 10.5 hours daily.
Key information for this role.
- Worked to targets previously
- Looking for ongoing work with a potential of gaining a contract
- Have experience with using hand held scanners, and working off paper orders.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- High levels of numeracy and literacy
- Have an eye for detail with accuracy.
- Have great time keeping skills
- Have safety shoes and high vis preferred.
- Able to start work at 7am and work till 6pm.
As we have inductions starting next week we are looking to register suitable candidates this week. Please can you call us at our Derby branch to discuss the role more in depth, alternatively Please click apply today and start the registration process, and book your own interview via Microsoft teams, so we can discuss more in depth the role. We cant wait to speak with you, and support in your next new role.