Warehouse Pickers & Packers Derby City Centre x10Chance of earning £418.58 per week before taxImmediate inductions happening next week. Shift patterns 4 on 4 off...
Warehouse Operatives Derby City Centre x10
Inductions happening next week, ready for start dates offered next week.
Shifts: 4 on 4 off will include weekends, day shifts 7am till 6pm paid for 10.5 hours a day
Contract: temporary ongoing
Pay rates £11.39 per hour weekly pay
Chance to earn up to £418 before tax.
There also will be opportunity to work overtime as and when required up to £15.18 per hour
One of Derby's finest distribution warehouses are now recruiting for several warehouse operatives, to join their team. Your new role can offer an immediate inductions, and start date, due to business demand, orders are increasing, ready for peak periods.
As a warehouse operative, you will play a vital role in ensuring high-quality products are reaching millions of customers daily, and of an excellent standard.
- Picking and packing a range of delicate products, using handheld scanners
- Reporting any issues to the relevant person.
- Moving pallets using manual pump trucks.
- Working towards deadlines.
- building boxes and Preparing items for delivery
- labelling and wrapping products
- General warehousing duties, which can include general cleaning in and around the warehouse.
Please note a lot of the role will be repetitive and you will be on your feet for 10.5 hours a day, working at a work bench.
- Can work accurately at a fast-paced
- Is physically capable of doing occasional heavy lifting
- Has great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have excellent numeracy, literacy, and organisational skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- You will have experience within a packing order environment
- You will have worked to targets previously
- You will be looking for ongoing work with a potential of gaining a permanent contract
- Able to work towards targets at a fast pace
Hours & Pay:
- Pay £11.39 per hour, paid weekly every Friday.
- Overtime (as and when required) will be on offer and paid up to £15.18 per hour
- 4 on 4 off working 4 days on 4 days off 7am till 6pm total 10.5 hours a day. Will involve weekends too. Not every weekend, however please consider this.
If your successful your new job role will be based in central Derby close to pentagon island, There will be parking and bike sheds on site to, along with a bus stop right across the road, perfect for anyone who doesn't have access to their own transport.
The Next Stage
As we have inductions starting next week we are looking to register suitable candidates this week. Please can you call us at our Derby branch to discuss the role more in depth, alternatively Please click apply today and start the registration process, and book your own interview via Microsoft teams, so we can discuss more in depth the role. We cant wait to speak with you, and support in your next new role.