Do you like to talk to people? Do you love customer service and have a genuine passion for helping people? Have you always wanted to...
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a number of Customer Service Assistants to work with client, based in the city centre of Edinburgh. These roles are initially for 3 months, with very high possibility of being extended or even being made permanent. Working 40 hours per week, 5 days from 7 between the core hours of 7am and 11pm, you will be responsible for providing first class customer service, as a first point of contact for the clients customers. The hourly rate is £10 per hour, with immediate starts available.
- Dealing with customer enquiries, both face to face and via phone and email
- Engaging, advising and cross selling against a range of products based around the customers needs
- Going through customers issues, investigating causes and providing solutions
- Handling mail coming into the office
- Providing information to colleagues across the wider business where required
- General administration tasks
- Ideally experience in customer service roles, either face to face or via telephone
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Physically fit, as some manual lifting is required
- Professional approach to dealing with customers