Warehouse Operative Monday Friday 0800- 1700 The Warehouse Operative is responsible for handling all duties pertaining to the processing, organizing, and packing of incoming and...
Day shift/back shift rotation - £9.90 Per Hour
Monday - Thursday 0600 - 1400, Friday 0600 - 1200
Monday - Thursday 1400 - 2200, Friday 1200 - 1800
To ensure production targets are met without compromising Health & Safety and Quality standards. Following the operational procedures either manually or using machinery.
- Be vigilante and adhere to all Health and Safety rules.
- Operate Production Machinery
- Ensure the movement of finished goods is processed in the correct manner
- Supply parts/inventory to the shop floor as required
- Maintain good work ethic and standard of house keeping
- Be able to work unsupervised or as part of a team
- Have a general awareness of the Health and Safety in the workplace
- Be motivated and committed, adopt a flexible approach to the business requirements
- Be able to work under instruction by yourself or as part of a team
- Prepared to be re-assigned to any part of the business, when required to do so
- Strive to succeed on a personal level
- Show a willingness to be trained on new aspects of the tasks involved
- Adopt and maintain good housekeeping
Call 01506 412229 to discuss your next opportunity!