Chef De Partie/ Event Chefs Stafford x10
Immediate Starts - full time positions
Nearby Locations: Telford, Wolverhampton, Shrewsbury, Shropshire Stoke on Trent, Stafford
Pay rates £16p/h when worked Monday to Friday enhanced rates on weekends, must be able to commit to all shifts ongoing.
Shifts: full time 37.5 hours a week, mixture of shifts across 7 days from 12 till 8pm
Contract - ongoing full-time position - weekly pay.
Calling all chefs.......... Blue Arrow Newcastle Under Lyme is looking for their next team of chef de partie level chefs to support clients within Stafford, Telford, Shropshire and Stoke on Trent areas. You will be working within a national sports and leisure facility who offers hotel accommodation, conference, and banqueting events to all their guests.
Working times and shifts:
As you can imagine being a chef does mean you are expected to workdays, evenings, and weekends. However, this client is looking for immediate cover working from Tuesday to Saturday 12 till 8pm weekly. Please be flexible with this as you will be placed on a rota and some days may change, all shifts need to be considered. There can also be accommodation offered on site too should you need it.
The restaurant will be open from 8am till 10pm, serving Breakfast items, lunch, and evening service. There will also be events to prepare for from time to time. Everything will be on a menu, no cooking to order required, very similar to contract catering.
If you have a car and flexible with locations, great, this client can offer onsite parking, and its only 21 minutes' drive away from Telford, a 32-minute drive from Stafford and 45 minutes from Stoke on Trent.
The working environment
You will be working on site a sports, leisure, conferencing hotel venue, and you will be working within a team of chefs from chef de partie up to head chef. Your new role as a chef de partie will involve the following:
- Preparing and cooking dishes to a high standard
- Working within a team of chefs and reporting to the sous/head chef.
- Cleaning down the kitchen, and ensuring you are operating a clean as you ago policy
- Adhering to all food and health and safety on site.
- Completing all paperwork on site, and any due diligence
- Working and running your own section, for food service.
Requirements and skills:
* Previous experience as a chef, at least up to senior chef de partie role
* Flexibility in rotas - must be able to pick up extra shifts due to business needs.
* Great communication and team work skills
* Level 2 food hygiene certificate (ideal but not essential as we can provide this at a cost)
* Passion for food
* Ability to work under pressure
* Due to certain locations a full UK driving license is required along with own access to a vehicle
* Own chef whites and chef knives
Why Apply & Benefits to joining Blue Arrow
Blue Arrow is a Nationwide Agency based throughout the UK we have branches in all locations work is always on offer. A lot of our chefs who are registered with us enjoy working for Blue Arrow due to the flexibility around shifts, and we can offer both ongoing and short-term assignments. Another great reason is that you get paid a great hourly salary along with every hour worked, some of our chefs have gained permanent roles with their perfect companies due to working in ongoing assignments and then offered permanent contracts and most importantly you are paid on time and on a weekly basis.
* Great pay rates and weekly pay
* your very own App and portal to accept shifts on the go and submit timesheets
* Dedicated consultant
* Chance to gain more hours around current jobs and commitments.
* Mixtures of shifts.
* PAID FOR EVERY HOUR WORKED
* ongoing work in majority of our clients
* Company pension scheme
So if you think this is just what you're looking for then CLICK APPLY TODAY, and sign up with us, feedback shows from previous chefs it can take less than 7 minutes to book your very own interview slot