Chef De partie (hotels) - Newcastle Under Lyme & Stoke on Trent x10
Pay £16 per hour Monday to Friday enhanced rates on the weekends up to £32 per hour
Shifts: immediate starts, offering day shifts, evenings, weekends
Contract - Temporary both full time and part time available, Immediate start dates available
Blue Arrow Derby are looking for temporary relief chefs of all levels to help support our clients with temporary cover ranging from holidays, sickness or general recruitment support, majority of our roles could easily lead to permeant work for you or be as flexible as you want it be.
A lot of the environments are ranging from hotels and event-based establishments; however, we do also supply to restaurants, golf clubs, contract catering sites, schools, care homes and many more, I'm sure we can offer something for you.
This is a great opportunity to build extra hours, build your current network and profile, and have exposure to different environments along with working on a flexible basis.
If you are currently looking to gain some extra hours or looking for work that can suit your commitments and lifestyle, or even looking for some extra shifts. Maybe you might be looking for a new full time opportunity? Then we would love to help.
Working times and shifts
As you can imagine being a chef does mean you are expected to workdays, evenings, weekends and nights. However, the benefit for joining us at blue arrow means you can choose which days you want to work, and we can offer a mixture of shifts to suit all needs. However, the more flexible the more work we can offer.
This client offers the following shifts - you can choose just days or evenings what ever suits your lifestyle best.
Mornings from 6/7am till 2/3pm across 7 days Monday to Sunday
Evening from 2pm till 10.30pm across 7 days Monday to Sunday.
The Commute: very local to Stoke on Trent and Newcastle under Lyme.
If you have a car and flexible with locations, great, this client can offer onsite parking, and its only 15 minutes' drive away from Stoke on Trent, and 9-minute drive from Newcastle Under Lyme. Perfect for anyone local to these areas and wants to remain local.
If you're limited to public transport, it is only a 20 minute bus ride from Newcastle Under Lyme and a short walking distance after, don't worry we provide you with all the information you will need to get there.
The working environment
You will be working on site a central location hotel. You will be working within a team of chefs from chef de partie up to head chef. Your new role as a chef de partie will involve the following:
- Preparing and cooking dishes to a high standard
- Working within a team of chefs and reporting to the sous/head chef.
- Cleaning down the kitchen, and ensuring you are operating a clean as you ago policy
- Adhering to all food and health and safety on site.
- Completing all paperwork on site, and any due diligence
- Working and running your own section, for food service.
Requirements and skills:
- Previous experience as a chef, at least up to senior chef de partie role
- Flexibility in shift patterns - i.e must be able to workday and night shifts dependant on when the clients need cover,
- happy to work within a hotel restaurant environment.
- Great communication and team work skills
- Level 2 food hygiene certificate (ideal but not essential as we can provide this at a cost)
- Passion for food
- Ability to work under pressure
- Own chef whites and chef knives
Why Apply & Benefits to joining Blue Arrow
Blue Arrow is a Nationwide Agency based throughout the UK we have branches in all locations work is always on offer. A lot of our chefs who are registered with us enjoy working for Blue Arrow due to the flexibility around shifts, and we can offer both ongoing and short-term assignments. Another great reason is that you get paid a great hourly salary along with every hour worked, Some of our chefs have gained permanent roles with their perfect companies due to working in ongoing assignments and then offered permanent contracts and most importantly you are paid on time and on a weekly basis.
- Great pay rates and weekly pay
- Your very own App and portal to accept shifts on the go, and submit timesheets
- Dedicated consultant
- Chance to gain more hours around current jobs and commitments.
- Mixtures of shifts.
- PAID FOR EVERY HOUR WORKED
- ongoing work in majority of our clients
- Company pension scheme
So if you think this is just what you're looking for then CLICK APPLY TODAY, and sign up with us, to book your very own interview slot. We can offer shifts as soon as this week, and with our registration process being so easy and quick, it makes it really simple to get chefs out working. We can't wait to hear from you.