We are looking for an enthusiastic and organised administrator
Working closely with the Trust Secretary and Director of Governance, the candidate will support the governance arrangements across the Trust by ensuring that effective arrangements are in place for supporting the Trust Board, sub-committees and Directors of the Board.
The role will contribute to the development of Trust-wide corporate governance strategies, policies, and guidance to promote 'best practice' and consistency across the Trust.
The candidate will be the first point of contact for all corporate governance queries ensuring they are recorded in line with Trust policies and appropriate actions are taken as quickly as possible and escalate where necessary.
Experience and Specialist Skills
- Educated to degree level.
- Able to interpret legislative frameworks and guidance
- Considerable experience of implementing, monitoring and reporting processes for statutory purposes.
- Excellent working knowledge and understanding of Microsoft office packages/ Outlook/ Word/ PowerPoint/ Excel.
- Experience of formal minuting meetings at all levels.
- Use of Datix reporting system
Interested, apply with your CV and we will be in touch