Kitchen Assistant- Gatwick - £24,960
A great catering retail unit based in Gatwick Airport are looking for an experienced Kitchen Assistant, you will be working supporting the chefs in preparing and serving food to a high standard.
The site boasts a superb choice of fresh dishes served daily.
This company also offers excellent career opportunities to develop and progress.
- Salary: £24,960
- Hours: 40 Hours, Straight Shifts
- Location: Gatwick Airport
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- To ensure the cleanliness of all food preparation areas and be aware of potential dangers in failing to comply with correct cleaning processes.
- To help secure control of kitchen food stocks and to ensure that there is as little waste as possible.
- Help with preparation of food items
- Maintaining cleanliness of kitchen
- Washing and organising work surfaces
Required skills include:
- Experience in the kitchen
- Embrace new ideas and processes
- Positive and approachable manner
- Experience as Kitchen Assistant
- Excellent communication skills
- A willingness to learn and progress
- Enthusiastic attitude
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.