Chef de Partie - Gatwick - £29,000
A great catering retail unit based in Gatwick Airport are looking for an experienced Chef de Partie. The site boasts a superb choice of fresh dishes served daily.
This company also offers excellent career opportunities to develop and progress.
- Salary: £29,120
- Hours: 40 Hours, Straight Shifts
- Location: Gatwick Airport
- To work with the Head Chef and wider kitchen team to set out, maintain and monitor high standards of cooking and presentation.
- To work across all areas of the kitchen and assist the Head Chef in checking the completeness of all supplier deliveries and the correctness of their invoices.
- To prepare a full range of food but with a particular emphasis on any section of responsibility allocated.
- To assist in ensuring that quality, quantity, and presentation of all food prepared meets the company standards.
- To ensure the cleanliness of all food preparation areas and be aware of potential dangers in failing to comply with correct cleaning processes.
- To help secure control of kitchen food stocks
- To ensure that there is as little waste as possible.
- To be aware of and comply with all health and safety (including COSHH) and food hygiene regulations.
- To assist in test cooking and menu development, as appropriate.
- To work collaboratively with the food service team to deliver excellent service to the customer.
- Experience as Chef de Partie
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- A willingness to learn and progress
- Passionate about food
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next level
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.