Personal Assistant 08.30 5pm Monday to Friday 35k 38k Stratford, London and homeworkingIt's an Agile role with 2 days in the office (Stratford.) The PA...
Blue Arrow is currently recruiting for a Personal Assistant in the Central London area.
JOB OPPORTUNITY: PERSONAL ASSISTANT
£187 per day
We have a great job opportunity for you to utilise your exceptional administrative and organisational skills. The purpose of this role is to provide support to the executive, to ensure they are fully supported, ensuring smooth and efficient running of the department. Act on behalf of the senior executive to take action and decisions in agreed areas of responsibility.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
* Extensive diary and agenda management across time zones
* Providing background information on all external and internal meetings, making sure the Executives are fully prepared for each meeting they attend
* Raising purchase orders and paying invoices in line with company procedures
* Provide administrative and organisational support to the wider function as and when required, e.g. support with functional town hall/networking/engagement events
What we're looking for:
* Previous experience of working as a PA to Senior Management
* Highly computer literate, particularly in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
* Experience in Concur or other travel and expense systems
* Experience in using technology for meetings (VC, teleconference, skype, WebEx etc)
* Strong administrative and organisational skills with the ability to multi task
* Professionalism and a high degree of confidentiality and integrity
* Strong communication including excellent written and spoken English, interpersonal skills and attention to detail
If you are interested in flexible work and feel that you meet the above criteria then please contact Monica Clarke on: 020 3096 4493 or email .