SOUS CHEF - PRESTIGE EDUCATION SITE - MAIDENHEAD
38 WEEKS A YEAR - 40 HOURS A WEEK
We are looking for a talented Sous Chef to join our team at one of our prestigious independent schools in Holyport, Maidenhead, you will be supporting the Head Chef of the unit managing the overall Catering department for the education site.
You will have previous experience of working within a fast-paced kitchen at CDP or Sous Chef level.
You will be excited to work with fresh seasonal ingredients & regularly changing bespoke menus. You will be creative and can showcase your skillset.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* To work well in a team of chefs providing catering services to pupils and teachers
* To produce food for service using fresh ingredients, cooking from scratch and following the companies brand standards
* Covering the kitchen in the Head Chefs absence
* Ensuring company food standards are adhered to and wastage controlled.
* Ensuring all Food Hygiene and Health & Safety policies and allergen control procedures are followed.
* £30,000 per annum
* 40 hours per week
* 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
* Working 5 days out of 7 days
* Wider wallet scheme (discounts at major retailers, restaurants, gyms etc)
* Cycle to work scheme
* Unrivaled individual training and development
* Team & company social events
* Free onsite parking
* Meals on duty
* Uniform provided
* Employee assistance programme
* Workplace pension
* Excellent career progression within a leading independent contract caterer
* A genuine interest in food & excellent customer service
* An all-round team player
* Innovation and passion for great food
* An organised Chef with attention to detail
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.