X10 Part Time School Cleaners DerbyshireThe role:We are looking for a cleaners to support with the day-to-day upkeep and cleanliness of local schools across Derbyshire....
X1 Part Time School Cleaner - Derby
We are looking for a cleaner to support with the day-to-day upkeep and cleanliness of a local school. We have part-time positions available working the hours 6am till 8am and then 4pm till 6pm from Monday-Friday ongoing.
Previous experience in a cleaning role is an advantage but not essential as training is provided alongside all cleaning equipment and PPE.
Key responsibilities include:
* Maintain a high standard of cleanliness.
* Sweeping, mopping and vacuuming of all areas within the school
* Refill supplies i.e. toilet rolls, hand wash etc.
* Constant cleaning of touch points within the school. (Door handles, seats etc.)
* Notifying management or the relevant person of any repairs required
* Stocking and maintaining supply rooms
* Happy to clean any areas needed on site.
* Has excellent organisation and time-management skills
* Is able to use their own initiative and as work as part of a team
* Able to communicate/report any issues to the relevant people effectively
* Is hard-working, and reliable.
* Has DBS (child) (Essential) We can help you obtain this.
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the requirements, we please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.