Blue Arrow are working in support of an excellent manufacturing employer in Belper in order to recruit experienced Forklift Drivers. Are you an experienced Forklift Driver with up to date, accredited Reach Truck and Counterbalance certificates? This client offers long term, ongoing work that allows you to maintain your work life balance and build a long term career.
If the details above sound like something that may suit you, please keep reading! More details below about these roles with immediate start dates (following successful practical assessment on site).
Your role would be to supply parts to busy production lines, ensure smooth changeovers, goods in/out, loading/ unloading, general FLT duties.
The work environment like no other with a new warehouse and top shelf equipment! There are no compromises on Health and Safety, a high standard of on the job training, and plenty of long term opportunities!
Shifts times available are:
Day shift: 06:00 - 14:30 - Early finish of noon on Friday's
Afternoon shift: 14:30 - 23:00 - Early finish of 18:00 on Friday's (12:00-18:00)
Night shift: 23:00-06:00 Mon-Thurs/20:30- 06:00 Sun
Due to location and shift patterns own transport is a must.
Flexibility is key, so all successful candidates are expected to be available for shifts as requested by management on site. Offered shift patterns mainly are regular Mornings/regular Afternoons/ Nights/2 or 3 shift Rotation.
This employer has recently increased the pay rates - so there has never been a better time to get started! They also offer free onsite upskilling course to D2 Reach Truck - take your Reach certification and skills to the next level! You will benefit from increased pay rates as soon as you pass your test!
The pay rates vary by shift. Please see the hourly rates by shift: £12.42 on mornings, £14.09 on afternoons, and £14.98 on overnights.
Overtime is paid from £14.89 - £18.26, and an automatic rate increase occurs after free on-site upskill to D2 license.
We are looking for capable experienced Reach Forklift Truck Drivers that also have:
* The ability to follow instructions
* Ability to stay focused in busy or loud environments, and not get distracted
* Good organisational skills
* The ability to meet the physical demands of the job - this would encompass manual handling/picking/moving of boxes, as well as using machinery
* An excellent knowledge of Health & Safety in the workplace
* Basic literacy/numeracy skills
* OWN TRANSPORT
* A team player with a positive attitude
* Reliable and dependable
* Flexible and willing to take on a variety of tasks
* Strong attention to detail
* Someone who enjoys working systematically and productively
* Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and able to work efficiently
Reach Forklift Truck and Counterbalance licences (accredited and in date)
Experience working in a warehouse or factory, or driving professionally
If you are looking for a long-term role for an excellent employer, with the possibility of growing a career, please press APPLY today or call Blue Arrow on 01332405100 or text FLT to 07843211553
We look forward to hearing from you!