Blue Arrow are proud to be working in partnership with a leading legal and professional service client, who due to expansion are looking to recruit an Administrator (Remortgage's)-Leeds to join their expanding team on a full-time permanent basis.
Hours: Monday to Friday (working 37.5 hrs)
8:30-17:00 or 9:00-17:30
The role will initially be based on site during a training period, however after a probationary period there is hybrid working opportunities including every Friday and an additional day.
About The Role
The postholder will be required to undertake their own administration and handle their own telephone calls in relation to their high volume caseload.
MAIN DUTIES - CASE MANAGEMENT
* An ability to manage a high volume caseload of a minimum of 200 Transfer of Equity instructions
* Liaise with the client and borrower and other external where necessary
* Carry out a title investigation
* Carry out identification checks
* Process incoming post within agreed Service Level Agreements
* Respond to all inbound emails effectively and within agreed Service Level Agreements
* Calculate and apply appropriate Stamp Duty Land Tax
* Request and chase any items from third parties which are required to complete technical work
* Check leases and ascertain freeholder requirements
* Set a suitable date for completion in accordance with the client and borrower requirements
* Assist with post completion matters and ensure the client's charge is secured as a first legal charge
* Keep all parties in the transaction up to date at all times such as client, introducer, borrower or broker
* To provide technical assistance to other members of the department as and when required
* Deal efficiently and effectively with telephone calls made by the client, borrower or third party
* To refer technical issues to the team leader promptly
* Provide additional support to fee earners and caseworkers during times of peak workloads or in the absence of other colleagues as instructed by the Team Leaders or Managers
* Ensure the case management system is used to process all relevant aspects of the transaction;
* Ensure that accurate information is input onto the database;
* Ensure that a Team Leader or Manager is made aware immediately of any issues which may lead to a problem or complaint.
* A minimum of 6 months' experience in a similar role, ideally gained within a similar volume environment.
* Proven ability to process tasks in a volume caseload and to working in a high volume environment.
* Proven IT skills, in particular experience of using a case management system.
* An ability to work in a demanding environment, working to strict deadlines and within Service Level Agreements and to other targets.
* A careful and methodical approach to work demonstrating a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, ensuring that processes, procedures etc are followed accurately.
* A flexible and adaptable approach to work.
* Strong commitment to client care and to providing a friendly and helpful service.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* A self starter with a 'can do' approach to work, used to demonstrating initiative; and
* Experience of working within a team environment and of supporting others.
Why should you apply?
23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) rising to 25 days after 5 years' service
Standard auto enrolment pension - 3%
2* death in service
Access to group private medical scheme which provides discount
Eye test vouchers for specsavers
Christmas party plus an annual conference
A very sociable team with a great culture.
Our client is based in Leeds City Centre, so is easily accessible via public transport with regular bus and train times an 5-10 minute walk away.
Free parking isn't available on site due to the location, however there are multiple parking location's nearby if required.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.