Trainee Internal Technical Sales Dukinfield. £18,000 £21,000 plus Bonus & Superb Career PathBlue Arrow is recruiting for a Trainee internal technical sales role that would...
Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with UK's leading manufacturers of boilers, heat pumps & heating systems and they are looking to recruit Technical Advisor on a permanent, full time basis.
Hours: Mon - Friday Hours of work will be on a rolling 4 week rota within office hours 8-6pm (Monday to Friday),
Rotas are advised 5 weeks advance. You will be required to work one Saturday in four 09:00am - 12pm.
Salary: £23,473 + up to £1,500 bonus.
About The Role:
* You will be working as part of a Technical department providing technical advice to external Gas Safe registered Engineers and End Users.
* You will use your skills to interpret and explain technical information and instructions.
* You will understand customer requirements and show a good technical aptitude combined with the ability to give advice by telephone with clarity and diplomacy.
* You will be confident giving technical advice and will give our customer world class customer service.
* You will be target driven and your performance will be measured on achieving KPI's.
* Repairs Knowledge of our products is desirable but not essential as full product training will be given.
* You have a passion for customer service and pride yourself on exceeding the expectations of their customers.
* You have a good problem-solving aptitude which enables you to diagnose possible faults with accuracy.
* You have excellent communication skills and are a good problem solver.
* You are computer literate and are confident using all Microsoft applications.
* You are Fully flexible, adaptable and enjoy working as part of a team.
* You enjoy working in a target driven environment and achieving KPI's.
Why should you apply?
You would be working for one of the best employers in the area awarded with Gold Investors in People! It is a global heating company based in Belper with great values and ethics. You can enjoy not only family friendly atmosphere and stability but also feel safe with all measures put in place due to Covid19.
* Hybrid working options (role dependant)
* Competitive bonus structure
* Subsidised private healthcare
* Flu vaccinations
* Eye tests
* Bike to work scheme
* Free on-site parking
* Electric charging stations for cars
* Subsidised restaurant
* Extensive training for all employees
* Company discounts
* Discounts on several online portal (technology, travel, local attractions)
* Summer festivals and Christmas parties
* International development programmes
* Generous pension scheme
* Wellbeing programme
* 33 days of holidays
* Monthly paid performance bonus
Our client is based in Belper, so if you have access to your own car and live in surrounding areas, great! If you are limited to Public transport, there are bus stops a short walk from the site (just over 30 minutes if you are traveling from Ripley or Derby city centre), bus stop is located just outside the building, free parking available too.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click APPLY button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.