Administrator No weekends, Winchester We are looking for an experienced Administrator for a great reputable contract catering company, as an administrator you will be providing...
Are you looking for a role where you make a personal difference and are invaluable to the smooth operation of the travel industry? If you are then this could be a great opportunity for you to step into!
We are recruiting experienced administrators to work within a large-scale business function that will help millions of people! We are looking for those who are professional, enthusiastic and keen to work hard.
The role is entry level however there are many opportunities to progress your career with the company if you wish to take your career further.
The admin tasks can be repetitive at times so this would suit someone who enjoys working in a structured environment and likes to know exactly what they're working day will look like when they walk through the door!
Benefits of working with this company? (to name a few!)
* Excellent healthcare service available
* Free and secure parking on site
* On site canteen
* Career progression
Location: Hemel Hempstead, HP2
Salary: £21,320 (£10 per shift allowance on late shift)
Working days: Monday to Friday
Shift time: 06:00-14:30, 08:00-16:30 and 14:30-23:00
* Must have basic admin experience
* Experience in a KPI driven environment preferred
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to work efficiently and to tight deadlines
* Excellent attention to detail
* Friendly and approachable as will be required to interact with managers and internal stakeholders
* IT literate and ability to input data quickly and efficiently
* Taking inbound deliveries and completing security checks
* Scanning documents and inputting them onto a database
* Packing and enveloping of secure documents
* Dealing with and investigating special caseloads
* Storing and securing documents and archives
* Other admin tasks as and when required
If successful at screening you will be invited to an onsite interview with the hiring managers.
Vetting is required prior to commencement of employment.
If interested, please apply now with your CV or call us on 01727 841433 to discuss further!