Touch Point Office CleanerMonday to Friday 0800-1600.The primary Key Responsibilities:- General office cleaning duties- Cleaning communal areas such as kitchens and toilets- Hoovering, mopping and...
Job Title: Office Cleaner
Location: Theale, Reading
Contract Type: Temporary (Monday to Friday from 7pm to 9pm or 8pm to 10pm daily)
Performing and documenting routine inspection and maintenance activities. Cleaning, stocking, and supplying designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, backpack vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning of WC, urinals, and washbasins). No experience needed. Must have an eye for details and a passion for cleanliness.
Key responsibilities include:
- Vacuuming of carpeted areas including stairs.
- Wiping down surfaces, damp-mopping of floors where required.
- Cleaning of bathrooms, shower rooms and ablution areas, to include showers, urinals, toilets, sinks.
- Replenish consumables including toilet rolls, soaps, and paper hand towels.
- Spot clean carpets and use carpet cleaning machine as directed. Empty bins as directed.
- Damp-dust all required surfaces including desks, skirting boards, stair-rails, furniture. Attend individual and team monthly training as directed. Wear PPE as provided and always instructed. Report all
- Near Misses and/or accidents through line management as trained
- Proficient use of basic types of cleaning equipment.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Eye for details and a passion for cleanliness.
- General cleaning methods and techniques Knowledge.
- Ability to be able to work quickly in an organised manner
- Training and Development
- Regular Shift patterns
- Promotional opportunities for the right individuals
- Close to main transport route
If interested in the above role, then don't hesitate to apply today. Or call Blue Arrow Reading at 01189 589 962 and speak to one of our Team.