Freshers! Admin Experts!
We have an amazing role based in Edinburgh!
Great career progression opportunities! With a clear career growth outline!
This could be your golden opportunity!
If you are a motivated people person with a passion for banking, a proven supplier in providing excellent customer service with the mindset to go the extra mile for your customer and a ferocious hunger to grow in the financial sector...
Then give me a call to know more or hit apply! I want to offer you an opportunity to build a career in the financial sector.
Location: Ettrick House, Edinburgh, EH12 9EB
Salary: £10.64 per hour
Contract: minimum 6 months with good opportunity to be extended
Hours: Full time, 35 hours per week - Monday to Friday, between 8:00am and 6:00pm
* Communicating with internal/external customers and clients
*Prioritise and allocate work on a daily basis
*Able to work in a team
* Clear credit history & clear criminal record (vetting check required)
* Full paid training & excellent career development opportunities.
* Weekly pay!
* Generous holidays with 28 days per year
* Competitive pay rate/Overtime
* On-site parking available, canteen and Starbucks
* Bus stop is a 5/10 min walk, Tram and Train links also available.
So, if you are looking for a challenging role where you can expand your skill set with a company that will support your career progression, then this could be the perfect job for you. Get in touch with me today.