We're currently recruiting a part time warehouse operative for one of our clients in Gateshead. This is temporary work with the idea to go permanent...
Part Time Warehouse Operative
Blue Arrow currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our growing client based in Newcastle Under Lyme on a permanent basis. You will be working as part of a small warehouse team you will be responsible for receiving and processing incoming and outgoing deliveries (Includes heavy lifting). Attention to detail is crucial to ensure customers receive excellent service. Flexibility to help in other aspects of business in a busy environment is important.
Monday to Friday 08:30 - 14:30 or 09:00 - 15:00
Daily tasks include:
- Complete picks accurately and in line with expected time targets
- Receive and put away stock
- Perform stock checks
- Perform stock replenishments
- Perform stock rotation
- Undertake housekeeping to maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co-workers
The Applicant will have:
- Physical strength, fitness and dexterity, as they often have to lift packages up to 10kg
- Excellent team-working skills to effectively collaborate with other members of a warehouse team
- Excellent organisational and record-keeping skills to coordinate large volumes of goods
- Honesty and trustworthiness
- The ability to work effectively under limited supervision
- Up to £21,000 DOE pro-rata.
- Hours 9am-3pm Monday to Friday, we can be flexible with this if required.
- 32 days annual leave (Pro-rata). Once they have completed 2 years of service they will get 1 extra day per year up to 36 days leave.
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you. So if you think this is just what you're looking for then CLICK APPLY TODAY or call Ben on 01782 714728 and we will aim to process your application as quickly as possible.