Blue Arrow are recruiting for a HR Projects Officer for a leading public sector client based in Lisburn City CentreJob Title: HR Projects OfficerLocations: Lisburn...
Blue Arrow are recruiting for a HR Projects Officer for a leading public sector client based in Lisburn City Centre
Job Title: HR Projects Officer
Locations: Lisburn - Lagan Valley Island
Salary: £16.53 per hour
Duration: Temporary for 12 months
Hours: 37 hours per week - Monday - Friday 09.00-17.00
Duties to include (but not limited to):
* Provide support to the implementation plans for the restructuring of service units - employee and union consultations, recruitment, voluntary severance.
* Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives, taking the lead, where required, on the implementation of the out-workings of such initiatives.
* Develop standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards and metrics for the HR and OD function to support the wider needs of the organisation.
* Provide professional advice and support to Departments and Units on HR & OD matters.
* Ensure the provision of high standards of customer care across all the services provided by the Unit, promote and manage the service effectively and communicate in a way which embraces and promotes the public image and overall reputation of the Council.
* Ensure compliance with Council policies and procedures and operate to the highest standards of personal behaviour, which reflect the core values and behaviours of the organisation.
* The post holder will be required to be flexible and adaptable to meet the changing needs and requirements of the organisation.
It is essential that applicants have a minimum of:
1. A third level qualification (for example, NVQ Level 4 or Degree) or equivalent.
2. CIPD Membership.
3. Two years' HR generalist experience to include experience of;
* taking the lead on HR/OD initiatives
* contributing to policy development and implementation;
* delivering briefings;
* Using various HR systems and packages;
* Providing advice and guidance to line managers
Please ensure a prompt application for consideration along with an updated CV.