Pharmaceutical AdministratorBurton-On-TrentFull Time (40 hours a week)Monday-Friday 8am-4.30pm £10.00p/hWe are currently looking to recruit pharmaceutical administrators on behalf one of our well-known clients based in...
Blue Arrow are recruiting for a Reception Administrator for a leading public sector client based in Belfast City Centre
Job Title: Reception Administrator
Locations: Belfast City Centre
Salary: £10.19 per hour
Hours: 37 hours per week - Monday - Friday 09.00-17.00
Duties to include (but not limited to):
· To carry out the Reception Administrator duties at all assigned Belfast City centre premises based on rotas developed by the unit, and to deal effectively, efficiently and in a friendly manner with tourists, visitors, the public, members of council and staff.
· To deal with all reception desk enquiries, including the display, holding, and issuing of relevant council information, and as required issue information on special events and initiatives.
· To issue visitor and contractor passes and to use all supplied systems and services to do so, to give directions when required.
· To assist as required with the receipt, reconciliation and safe keeping of income received in respect of the operation of retail areas and admission activities, including the display, sale, replenishment, and stock-taking of merchandise.
· To receive enquiries both by telephone and from personal callers, and to make bookings for tours.
· To assist in the provision of a range of routine business-related activities, for example, customer support, data input and extraction, compilation of relevant statistical information and general administration tasks as required.
· To compile and update relevant information on services provided by the client and external bodies and provide this on request to tourists, visitors, and members of the public.
· To assist in reception administration related operations at any exhibition facilities in city-centre council properties as and when required.
· To assist all tourists, visitors, contractors, and members of the public in adhering to the prevailing evacuation procedures.
Applicants must, as at the closing date for receipt of application forms, be able to demonstrate on the application form, by providing personal and specific examples, at least one year's relevant experience in each of the following areas:
1. providing a reception service, preferably for a large organisation; and
2. dealing with enquiries from internal and external customers, both in person and over the telephone, providing a high level of customer service.
Please ensure a prompt application for consideration along with an updated CV.