Do you have experience with sales? Can you think on your feet, have an adaptive conversation style and are driven by the frill of monetary rewards.
If you are ambitious, target driven and ready to show a willingness to excel in the workplace then this role is perfect for you.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic business development/ Account Manager to join the Business Development team of a value added IT distributor. you must be able to work well under pressure and have a strong can-do attitude a focus on margin retention and sales revenue increases.
The successful candidate will be required to work closely with the full team, from sales to marketing, product management and distributed brand vendors to implement agreed business focuses to elevate sales within our channel.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside some of the largest brands in Europe within a dynamic and supportive environment.
Your Day-to-Day as a Business Development Manager:
- Develop and implement an appropriate sales strategy to meet agreed new business revenue and sales targets within the IT reseller channel.
- Manage and develop through a mix of new business generation and incoming leads.
- Identify, grow, and manage sales opportunities, deliver accurate forecasting, and continually develop your sales pipeline.
- Manage all account wins along with a strong portfolio of existing accounts.
- Demonstrate a strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the DCC Group Code of Conduct.
The ideal Business Development Account Manager will:
- Possess 2 years+ experience in the IT industry, across multiple sectors where the emphasis was on IT Hardware - although not essential.
- Have a proven track record of cold calling and new business generation.
- Understand buying criteria and possess good product knowledge to liaise and influence across the customer base.
- Demonstrate good communicational skills, high standards of customer service and a talent for building relationships internally and externally.
- Have a natural desire to hit and exceed sales targets.
Working Hours and salary
- Salary: From £25,000.00 OTE £50K
- 8.45am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
The idea person will live close enough to spend two days a week in the office, however a fully remote position will be considered for those with experinece
you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Laura at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949, email or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow currently has an extensive range of temporary and permanent roles. See our website or get in touch for more details