Administrator No weekends, Winchester We are looking for an experienced Administrator for a great reputable contract catering company, as an administrator you will be providing...
My client in Cambridge is looking for an Administrator to help in their Repairs team
Main Duties -
* General administration to assist the Repairs Operations Manager and Supervisors within the Operations Team.
* Appointing jobs raised by CSC Repairs when appointments can't be found.
* Appointing jobs that require follow-on work.
* Managing the Out of Hours administration by completing tasks in AccuServ and raising any follow-on tasks as required. This may be urgent work requiring Operatives' diaries to be checked for availability or liaising with other teams to see if staff members can be redeployed to ensure work is completed in a timely manner.
* Raising jobs following Surveyors' inspections.
* Maintain information systems and electronic files in a timely, accurate and concise manner.
* To ensure effective communication across the team and with customers.
* Assist the Voids and Lettings Teams during the period when homes are empty with associated administration.
* Maintain a positive, helpful, respectful approach to all aspects of the role including dealing with colleagues, responding to incidents and general communications.
If you are interested in flexible work and feel that you meet the above criteria, then please apply online today. For further details please contact Andre Maltay on 020 3096 4493 /