Would you like to work for one of the derby's finest manufacturers that produce the world's finest tableware and China in the UK, if so...
Are you an experienced printer operative looking to work in a friendly and hard-working environment and within a business who knows how to really take care of their employees? Derby's finest manufacturers that produce the world's finest tableware and China are looking for printer operatives to join their team.
PAY- £9.75 per hour
Overtime: Mon - Fri (time and a third subject to 39 hours being worked in that week)
Sat: Time and a half
Sun: Double time
Status: temporary to permanent
Proposed start date: 8th June
Hours per week: 39 (20 min paid break and 30 minute unpaid lunch)
Hours: Monday to Thursday : 7.30am - 4pm, Friday : 7.30am - 3pm
- Operating various types of printing machines including offset, letterset, and screen printers
- Reviews client requests to understand scope and parameters of print jobs.
- Determines quantities required for a print job.
- Matches colours for print job per job request and screen prep and cleaning
- Setting up, operating, adjusting, and maintaining the printing equipment to ensure that it functions properly.
- Able to maintain production quality by inspecting all produced materials carefully to identify any errors that might have occurred during production and to then correct them to prevent client dissatisfaction.
- Experience in silk-screen printing is advantageous
- Training will be provided
- Eager to learn and progress
- Hopes of becoming a production printer
- The motivation to achieve daily targets
- work between operation procedures to ensure working time is effectively maintained and well balanced.
- being compliant with health and safety procedures
You will be working with people who have been employed for many years and have built great relationships with each other. This is a very tight knit and friendly environment to work in as it is a family run business. You will not be classed as a number you will be part of a team. This business take pride in their work and especially their workers.
Once you are fully registered with us, we will be taking groups of people out for a tour of the site, this will also you to have a full understanding of the environment you will be working in.
This role is temporary to begin with but if do become permanent then see below the many benefits which will be offered:
- 33.5 holidays per year
- Incentive schemes
- Sickness benefit
- Pension contributions
- And much more
Please click apply today, ensure you start your registration process if you have not already done so, if you are already registered then please call our branch today.