Blue Arrow is currently recruiting for a Resourcing Consultant role. £150-£200 per day PAYE Base Location: Perth, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Reading, HavantWorking Pattern: 4 month Contract...
£150-£200 per day PAYE
Base Location: Perth, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Reading, Havant
Working Pattern: 4 month Contract - Full Time (preferred) or Part Time
Due to short-term absence in the team. we are looking for a experienced Resourcing Consultant to join our team and help us deliver a variety of roles across our Renewables business.
We operate as true Resourcing partners, therefore you'll need to use your credibility and experience to develop close relationships with key stakeholders ensuring they are engaged and involved in their recruitment activity, end-to-end.
In this role, you'll be accountable for:-
- Delivering a fair, transparent and inclusive recruitment service to a range of Hiring Managers across SSE Renewables, maintaining a high level of satisfaction, operating with credibility and offering advice and challenge as required.
- Managing the full end-to-end recruitment process: taking briefings from hiring managers; developing inclusive and engaging job adverts; identifying cost effective routes to market; supporting assessment activity and managing the offer process.
- Utilising a wide range of sourcing tools from job boards and social media to LinkedIn, continually looking at the most relevant and cost effective options. Where appropriate you will also engage with our recruitment PSL.
- Screening, long-listing and assessing candidates, ensuring they receive a high level of service and, regardless of the outcome of their application, feel they have been treated fairly and well through their recruitment experience.
- Focusing on continuous improvement. Looking for ways to improve our processes, services, systems and technology to drive a better recruitment experience for all.
What do I need?
We have a great team and are looking to add to it with a positive team player, who is proactive and delivery focussed. To be considered for this role we'd love you to have:-
- Previous recruitment experience is essential, preferably in-house or with a RPO. Related to this will be your knowledge of a variety of recruitment tools, techniques and technologies e.g. social media, LinkedIn, etc.
- Experience recruiting for engineering, energy, renewables, construction, etc (preferred but not essential).
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to influence / challenge when appropriate. Essential to this will be your ability to flex your style according to the level / type of role being recruited for.
- A sense of pride in your work and the level of service you provide, as well as a willingness to support and help your team / the wider SSE business with recruitment-related projects and improvements, as required.
- A true business partnering approach, coupled with a focus on continuous improvement, inclusion and diversity and proven ability to bring about positive change.
If you are interested in flexible work and feel that you meet the above criteria then please apply by sending your Cv