Blue Arrow Derby is proud to be working in partnership with a leading Healthcare provider, and we are currently looking to recruit a HR Recruitment...
Blue Arrow Derby is proud to be working in partnership with a leading Healthcare provider, and we are currently looking to recruit a HR Recruitment Co-Ordinator to join their expanding team based at their Oldbury, West Midlands site.
About The Role
To provide administrative and general support to the 111 HR Recruitment Officer in all aspects of Health Advisor, Clinical and general recruitment across the Midlands.
Hours: Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 17:30
Salary: Band 4 - £22,548
Duties will include:
Reporting to the Senior Recruitment Business Partner and NHS 111 HR Recruitment Officer
To undertake projects to support the Senior Recruitment Business Partner as required.
- Raising PO's for agencies and advertising
- Checking and raising ATR's from hiring managers
- Setting up new suppliers with finance
- Checking the leavers reports, identifying agency employees that have left with the first 12 weeks
- Supporting/leading the recruitment team in the case of any annual leave/absence
- Archiving failed/withdrawn candidates monthly
- Organising job fairs and open days
- Organising and conducting career talks with universities and colleges
- To co-ordinate recruitment processes
- Placing adverts internally and notifying employees of such vacancies
- Placing external adverts using NHS website, Job Centre or external press
- Shortlisting suitable candidates
- Contacting shortlisted candidates to arrange assessments
- Co-ordinating the recruitment team to undertake interviews
- Conducting assessments and feedback to candidates
- Taking calls and queries from applicants
- Arranging interviews and assessments
- Checking identification documents in line with company standards
- Liaising with the Agencies, building positive working relationships and updating accordingly
- Feeding back to successful and unsuccessful applicants and completing paperwork
- Auditing candidate packs
- Ensure all HR policies and processes are adhered to by managers and staff
- Development of good working relationships ensuring requests for information and queries are responded to expediently
- Maintenance of employee files, ensuring confidentiality and Data Protection Legislation is fully complied with
- Updating and maintaining staff database information, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality
- Liaison with the resourcing department to ensure adequate staffing levels are fulfilled
- Contributing to the development and improvement of interview and assessment processes
- General administrative duties as required
- Communicate with staff within DHU, creating and maintaining effective working relationships
- Communicate with job applicants / potential employees
- Communicate with Senior Management Team
- Communicate with management and staff across the organisation
- As you will expect the organisation may change from time to time and you will be expected to meet the operational requirements.
- Any other reasonable duties as required from time to time.
- Previous proven experience in high volume recruitment
- Previous experience in a high volume administrative role
- Previous experience of co-ordinating recruitment processes
- Previous experience of delivering assessment centres, training or similar to groups of people
- Experience of writing advertisements and interview questions
- Previous experience of recruiting to clinical roles preferred
- Experience of file management and maintenance
- Ability to work at a fast pace under pressure
- Experience of working to numerous deadlines
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Confident approach and able to deliver assessments to groups of people
- Excellent administrative skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Understanding of equality and diversity issues
- Awareness of different selection tools
- A good general standard of education including GCSE English, Maths or equivalent grade C or above
- IT proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
My client is based in Oldbury, West Midland and has access to public transport links nearby.
Why should you apply?
Do you want to work in a challenging yet rewarding role that would be making a huge different to people's lives daily? If so, this is a great opportunity to join a fantastic organisation, where many opportunities including career progression and benefits are available.
- On-site parking available (subject to availability)
- On-site canteen and other facilities available
- Competitive Salary
- Generous holiday entitlement
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Westfield Health Scheme
- Advantage of registration with NHS discounts
- Being part of a supportive & innovative team with scope for progression
- Learn new skills and receive feedback on your performance.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.