Job title: Warehouse Technician (Lighting)
Location: High Wycombe
Contract type: Temp to Perm / Perm
Salary: £ 10.50 (Temp) up to £24,000 (Perm)
The main focus of this role is on moving lights and LED fixtures. Following standardised procedures, you will be carrying out advanced checking, testing and maintenance or repair of lighting and audio-visual equipment.
- Training and Development
- Regular Shift patterns
- Promotional opportunities for the right individuals
- Close to main transport route
- Immediate Start available
- Working hours 08:00 to 17:00
- Work is 5 days a week - Monday to Friday
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing, processing, checking and loadings orders.
- Welcome and interact with customers entering the warehouse.
- Communicate with other members of the warehouse team by co-ordinating activities depending on warehouse schedules as set out by department leads.
- Learn how to clean, maintain and undertake repairs to equipment to a high standard.
- Be able to work using on initiate and in small teams.
- Team player.
- Experience in electronics.
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literacy as you will need to use asset tracking and testing software.
- Physically Capable of lifting equipment and assisting with loading of vehicles.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility within the role.
- Possess a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges.
If interested in the above role, then don't hesitate to apply today. Or call Blue Arrow High Wycombe 01494 474000 and speak to one of our Team.